Tom and Lori Leavitt of White Oak Gourmet Personal Chef Service. Serving the north and northwest suburbs of Chicago since 2004.
We’re devoted to bringing you the best locally sourced food from this region, working with local farmers to provide our customers the very best organic and sustainably produced meat, dairy and produce.
Our service: White Oak Fresh 2 U helps busy families that are trying to eat better by delivering freshly prepared, from scratch meals right to their homes.
Chef Tom is insured and is certified in Food Service Sanitation by the State of Illinois and the National Restaurant Association Education Foundation.
White Oak Gourmet is devoted to using the freshest, locally sourced, organic and sustainably produced, meat and vegetables from this area. We work with these local farm suppliers for our customers:See the weekly menu
- Frillman Farms, Prairie View IL – Vegetables
- Spence Farm, Fairbury IL – Vegetables and Grains
- Stewards of the Land, Fairbury IL – Vegetables and Meat
- Sabeno Farm, Marengo IL – Vegetables
- Faith’s Farm, Bonfield IL – Pastured Pork & Beef
- Gunthorp Farms, Lagrange IN – Pastured Pork, Chicken, Turkey and Duck
- Catalpa Grove Farm, Dwight IL – Lamb, Goat, and Pastured Pork
View Chef Tom’s profile on LinkedIn: